Sunday, January 10, 2010

A (Very Nice) Introduction to TinderBox

See Part 1 and Part 2 of an introduction to Tinderbox by someone who sometimes does me the honor of commenting on this blog.[1]

I myself recently tried Mac OS X just to try out TinderBox, DevonThink and Scrivener. But TinderBox and DevonThink never "clicked" with me.[2] Neither did Voodoopad, for that matter. But if you are interested in TinderBox, I know of no better nuts and bolts introduction.

The Tinderbox Website keeps threatening that it will come out a Windows version of this program, but in the many years I have followed it, none has materialized. But, even if it were to appear now, I doubt it would change my ways.

1. See also On Grandview, which points to an earlier post on this blog.

2. See also On Dating DevonThink and Notebook, Voodoopad and Wikipedia.

No comments: