Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Using the Neo as a Keyboard for the iPad

Apparently it can be done. Here is a video.

I have a Neo. All I need is an iPad, it seems. But I wonder whether this is really a good idea. The Neo is slightly larger than a typical Netbook. The iPad is almost as large as a Netbook (I think). Would I really want to carry two Netbooks to do the work one one?[1]

This just goes to show that not everything that can be done should be done![2]


1. This criticism is not necessarily an argument against buying an iPad. The Website on the Neo and iPad also shows that you can use the iPad as an electronic picture frame for home or office.

2. For more on the Neo, see Still a Good Idea and Neo by Alphasmart. On an autobiographical note, I still like the Alphasmart but more frequently use a Netbook and the iPod Touch now.

No comments: