Monday, July 5, 2010

CT and Q10

ConnectedText has a full-screen mode. I don't use it as often as I might because it has no way to restrict the margins. So lines extend from one side of the screen to the other. That makes it difficult to take in a line at a time on my widescreen monitor. Q10, which I took a closer look at today, seems to work better in this regard.

You have to click on this picture to see any of the details.

I have written a little AhK script that minimizes Q10 and pastes whatever I have written into the ConnectedText Topic that was open before I opened Q10. Here it is:


!c::
clipboard =
Send +{PgUp}
Sleep, 40
Send ^c
ClipWait
Send !{Down}
Send ^v
return


Works flawlessly and almost seamlessly.

2 comments:

johnballantrae said...

Did you know that there is a short interview with the developer of AHK at today's www.downloadsquad.com

MK said...

Thanks for pointing this out. No, I did not know; and I found it interesting.