Sunday, July 17, 2011

Windows Live Writer

I published the last post with Windows Live Writer. It’s a Microsoft application that  makes writing posting blog entries easier. You do not have to add html code for bullet points, ordered lists, italics, etc. Inserting pictures should be easier as well. A slick Preview is available. Publishing takes just two clicks. It also allows you to save a local copy.

Installation and setup was easy, completely painless. So far so good, even though it sports “The Ribbon” as well.

The new-found ease of publishing will most likely not result in more posts in the immediate future, as I am very pre-occupied with producing final draft of my book (and a number of unexpected events made my life more difficult than I would have anticipated two months ago).

No comments: