Thursday, December 13, 2012

Squarespace Note

Squarespace Note is available for the iPhone. It allows you to "your notes with e-mail, Squarespace, Evernote, Dropbox, Twitter, and more." In other words, it "is a passthrough application. Your notes will actually be stored and managed in the endpoint services you connect to this application. You can use the recorded notes list in Squarespace Note for checking the send status of previously sent notes."

It is an interesting application for which I have no use, even though I utilize Evernote and Dropbox, having given up completely on Simplenote. (I had a premium account, but I did not renew it because it no longer reliably syncs with nValt.)

What I have come to appreciate about Evernote recently is that it plays very nice with ConnectedText. ConnectedText takes URL's from this application and it allows you to open up ConnectedText topics by means of URL's as well.[1]


1. See also here.

2 comments:

JWS02459 said...

The IOS app DRAFTS functions in the same way and, unless I'm mistaken, includes quite a few more options on where to send things (e.g. DayOne).

MK said...

Thank you very much for pointing this out. I had not seen it. It's just as interesting (and just as useless) to me!