Sunday, January 20, 2013

Mellel Lite

Mellel Lite is available at the Apple App store for $4.99. It does everything I want to do with a word processor. In fact, I have a hard time figuring out what it cannot do that the full version of Mellel can do. (It seems that it cannot put endnotes at the end of chapters, but is restricted to putting it at the end of documents, but I am not sure.) The help file of Mellel Lite seems identical to that of the full version.

In any case, it is a good deal at the introductory price. It's supposed to go up to $19.95.

I also own the full version, but uninstalled it from my system some time ago. It's probably not the best $5.00 I ever spent, but I have a feeling it isn't the worst either. I like the fact that it is a relatively "light" and simple app. I have played less than an hour with it, but I like it.

No comments: