Saturday, February 27, 2016

Apple Notes, Again

MacSparky also likes the new Apple Notes application:
Then I stated using Apple Notes and the strangest thing happened. I liked it. Not only is Apple Notes a contender, Apple has continued to refine the product. Just last week we got a new beta of an upcoming Mac OS X release that includes additional Apple Notes features. One of those new features is the ability to import Evernote and plain text files. It seemed to me like a perfect excuse to slurp in the rest of my nvALT database so I could really push the application's limits. Now I've got 787 notes in my Apple Notes database. It's growing daily.
I am not using that many notes, as they always get incorporated into ConnectedText.

I recommend that you read the rest of the post!

No comments: